If you're looking for the steps on How to Deregister Bob M-connect Plus Online app, this article will provide you with the steps to the Bob M Connect deregister guide.
Bank of Baroda provides its customers with top-notch services, including mobile banking. The M-Connect Plus app is the official mobile application of BOB, serving a wide range of purposes. BOB customers can access various banking services through this app, such as BOB FASTag recharge, APY enrollment, ATM PIN setting, email updates for your account, and more.
So, if you find yourself in a situation where you've lost your mobile phone or you're switching from an old phone to a new one and need to deregister from BOB M-Connect Plus on your lost/old device, you have two options for the deregistration process, you can either use a Bank of Baroda ATM or BOB Internet banking.
How to Deregister Bob M-connect Plus Online
To deregister BoB M-connect Plus Online, you have two options for the deregistration process, you can either use a Bank of Baroda ATM or BOB Internet banking.
- Steps to Deregister from mobile banking in Bank of Baroda by ATM
- De-activate/De-register from BOB M-Connect Plus via Internet Banking
Steps to Deregister from mobile banking in Bank of Baroda by ATM
To deregister BOB M-Connect Plus through ATM, follow these steps:
- Insert your BOB M-Connect Plus card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the “M-Connet” option.
- Select the “Deregister BOB M-Connect Plus” option.
- Confirm that you want to deregister your BOB M-Connect Plus card.
- Enter your Mobile Number and “Press if Correct” button.
- Now you will see a message on your screen saying “De-Registration is successful“
With these simple steps, you can easily Deregister BOB M-Connect Plus through an ATM.
De-activate/De-register from BOB M-Connect Plus via Internet Banking
Steps to deregister BOB M-Connect Plus through Net Banking:
- Log in to your “Net Banking” account.
- Go to the ‘Services' section.
- Then click on Mobile Banking (BOB World).
- Click on the ‘Deregister Account' link.
- Select the BOB M-Connect Plus account that you want to deregister and Confirm your Name and Mobile Number by clicking the confirm button.
- Enter the confirmation code that is OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Deregister' button.
Once you have completed these steps, your BOB M-Connect Plus account will be deregistered.
Conclusion of How to Deregister Bob M-connect Plus Online
Above the both steps follow you can easily know How to Deregister Bob M-connect Plus Online. Remeber this is only two way available until now to Deregister Bob M-connect Plus App. if you have still quaries then don't heistaed to ask me by commenting in the below comment box.