Money View Loan App Review: Is It Worth It? If you want to know Is the Money View loan app safe? Along with the money view loan app review, don't worry about that list on this page.
I'm giving an in-depth review of the money view loan app in this article which I have also experienced, and within my search, you have got all the options in this article.
In today's time, getting a loan is very easy but it is very difficult to select a good loan provider because there are many fraudulent loan providers in the market and they play with our emotions.
By reading this article, you will get to know how money view loan works in society and whether it will be better for you or not.
Whatever special point of Money View you want to know, you can read the bullet point list given below by selecting the list point.
Money View Loan Point
- Money View Loan App Review
- Money View Highlights
- Money View Loans Overview
- What is Money View?
- Founder of Money View
- Money View Loan App
- Money View Loan Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Interest Rates
- Foreclosure and Part-Prepayment Charges
- Features and Benefits of Personal Loan
- Pros and Cons of Money View Loans
- Money View Loan Application Process
- How to Apply Money View Loan Using an App
- How to Track Money View Loan Application Status
- Is Money View Approved by RBI?
- Money View Personal Loan EMIs Calculator
Money View Loan App Review
The Money View Loan App reviews all my opinions and thoughts based on my experience and research.
I signed up for a personal loan in Money View and explored their features, benefits, and how the work model differs from other loan providers.
I observed that Money View provide personal loan from 5000 up to 10 lakhs and charges interest rate from around 16% annually onwards but it depends on credit score.
See the below highlight point that got over loan idea about their charges inserts and loan amount provided:
Money View Highlights
|Fees and Charges||Amount needs to be paid|
|Loan Amount||₹5,000 to ₹10,00,000|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 1.3% per month (16% annually)|
|Loan Processing Charges||starting 2% to 8% of approval amount|
|Loan Part/Fully Payment||Not allowed|
|Interest on Overdue EMIs||2% per month on your overdue EMI or Principal loan amount|
|Cheque Bounce||₹500/- for each cheque bounce|
|Loan Cancellation||No charges but processing fees will be retained|
Overall as compared to other loans the processing charges are almost high and their eligibility criteria are normal which is make money view is very popular nowadays.
Therefore, I also applied for a personal loan and got a loan amount ₹75,000 at a 2.4% per month interest rate.
Without any further delay, let's get straight to the point.
Money View Loans Overview
Before going into deep you have to be aware of what is money view? how it works in the digital era.
What is Money View?
Money View is a Fintech company that provides financial services especially loans to needy individuals people. Money View is approved by RBI which makes it legitimate for money view fintech company.
Money View's Banking partner is Suryodaya A Bank of Smiles and its Lending Partners are DMI Fiance, Aditya Birla Capital, IIFL, Incredfinance, SMFG IndiaCRedit, and more. Thus, when you get a loan it shows your loan account name taken from Suryodaya A Bank of Smiles in your credit score history.
Founder of Money View
- Puneet Agarwal.
- Sanjay Aggarwal
Their business partner is :
- Insurance Partner: ICICI Lombard (Nibhaye Vaade)
- Payment Partner: Razorpay
Money View Loans
Money view loans are available for both individuals such as self-employed and salaried persons. Money View doesn't take any collateral or security for the loan. thus, these are pure-based unsecured loans.
Now your mind comes to questions like-
Will I get a loan if I get my salary in cash?
No, there is no such kind of option available in the money view.
Money View Loan App
The Money View Loans App is available for applying for personal loans using a smartphone. However, the web browser facility is also available for online customers by computer.
Currently, Money View App Overview Details:
|Available on||Both Android and iPhone|
Money View Loan Details
Money View provides loans for Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals persons from ₹5,000 up to ₹10,00,000 at a minimal time. Once you apply for an eligible to get loan you can instantly transfer your loan amount into your bank account.
Eligibility Criteria: money view loan eligibility
To apply for the Money View loan you need to qualify for the below criteria:
- Applicant Age between 21 years to 57 years.
- Applicant must be Salaried or Self-Employed
- Minimum Monthly Income of ₹13,500 or above
- Monthly Income is received in a Bank form.
- The minimum Credit Score is 650 or above
To apply for a money view loan, the following document must have:
To be a Salaried Applicant:
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar or PAN Card
- Current Address Proof – Aadhar Card
- Bank Statements – Last 3 months' statements with salary credits slip.
To be a Self-Employed Applicant:
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar or PAN Card
- Current Address Proof – Aadhaar Card
- Income Tax Return (ITR) forms for the last 2 years.
Money View Personal loan interest rate start from 1.33% per month or annually around 16%. Interest on Overdue EMIs is 2% per month on the overdue principal amount or EMI amount.
Personal Loan Interest and Charges:
|Fees and Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||Start from 1.3% per month|
|Processing Fee charges||Start at 2% of the approval amount.|
|Intetesrt on Overdue EMI||2% on Overdue EMI|
|Cheque Bounce||₹500 for each period|
|Loan Cancellation||within 3 days of taking the loan then you must pay the principal plus other chargeable amounts.|
Foreclosure and Part-Prepayment Charges
|Fees and Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Foreclosure Charges||NIL (Zero)|
|Part-Prepayment Charges||Not Allowed|
Remember, there are Terms and conditions applicable while you doing foreclosing like- money view loan payment
|Up to 6 months||Not Allowed|
|7 to 18 months||Allowed after 6 EMI Paid|
|Over 18 months||Allowed after 12 EMI Paid|
If you also want to foreclose money view a personal loan, then I have also foreclosed it and I have already written an article about the process. I will add this article below If you want to foreclose then read this below article.
Features and Benefits of Personal Loan
To apply for a money view loan you get up to 8 features and benefits such as:
- Flexible Loan Amount: when you apply for a loan you will get the flexible amount from ₹5,000 up to ₹10,00,000 feature to select your required amount and it makes a good sign for optimum use of the amount.
- 24 Hours Disbursal Time: When your loan is approved you will get the amount into your bank account within 24 hours.
- Collateral-Free Loans: The money view doesn't take any security for the loan. Thus, you don't need to require any collateral and guarantor.
- Affordable Interest Rates: You can get a minimal interest rate starting from just 1.2% per month.
- Complete Paperless: Money View provides a loan completely digital process you don't need to visit their branches.
- Flexible Repayment Term: This is a greater feature from Money View where you can select the tenure starting from 3 months up to 60 months based on your convenience.
- Loans on Low Credit Score: Yes, this is correct you can get a loan even if your credit score is a minimum of 650.
- Quick Eligibility Check: Completely true, you can check your eligibility instantly to get loans from the Money View app.
After knowing their features and benefits, I know you also want to know their pros and cons to decide whether this money view loan is worth it for you or not.
- MoneyView promo code: Money View provides a promo code to get a 50% to 80% rebate on the processing fee of up to ₹500
Right now you can avail of the 50% rebate using this promo code: MVLOAN50.
- Customer Support: You can get support from the customer care of money view via call as well as email:
Money View Customer Care Number: 080 6939 0476
Money View Support Email ID: [email protected]
Pros and Cons of Money View Loans
Following are some Pros and Cons of Money View Loans that you need to know.
- Quick Approval
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Minimal Documents
- Low Credit Score Loans
- Flexible Tenure
- Higher Interest Rates
- Limited Loan Amount
- Processing Charges
Money View Loan Application Process
If you want to apply for a Money View loan then there are two ways available one is using a web browser and another is using your smartphone via the Money View app.
Money View Instant Loan App
Once you complete to application process you can see your eligible loan amount. Thus, let's see how you can apply for a money view personal loan.
How to Apply Money View Loan Using an App
To apply money view personal loan online, follow the below steps:
- Go to the “Money View” website or Download the Money View App using your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Then, you need to “Sign up on the Money View App” using your mobile number and email address.
- Once to done the sign-up process you need to click on the “Personal Loan” option.
- Now, you need to enter your details such as your name, email address mobile number, PAN number, and Aadhar number, and click on the “Proceed” option.
- After that, you need to enter your income and employment details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can see how much amount is eligible you take a loan, you select to required loan amount and the terure that you want and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you need to verify your documents using Digilocker or upload documents such as Identity Proof, address proof, and income proof.
- After Verify your document you need to click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
Once you have submitted your loan application, Money View reviews your details and lets you know the application status within a few minutes.
If you want to track your loan applications you are able to track them via websites or apps.
How to Track Money View Loan Application Status
To track your loan application status is a very easy process that may take just 2 minutes to get your Moneyview personal loan status. Follow the below steps:
- Go to the “Login” option of the Money View website.
- Login account using your registered mobile number.
- Now, click on the “Dashboard” option.
- Then, scroll down and see your “Applications Status” option click on this option and know your application status.
- Open the “Money View App” and click on the “Loan” section.
- Then, you will automatically be redirected to Applications Status where you can see your application status.
Is Money View Approved by RBI?
Yes, Money View fintech company is approved by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Hence, Money View is also a member of the Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL).
So, if you want an instant loan through a legitimate loan app then you can consider this money-view loan
Money View Personal Loan EMIs Calculator
Money View provides their personal loan EMIs calculator for the customer you can use it by clicking here.
Is money view RBI approved?
Yes, the money view is approved by RBI.
is the Money View loan safe or not?
Yes, the money view is safe and secure because it is regulated by RBI.
Is the Money View app real or fake?
Yes, it's real, The Money View app is a completely real app launched by the Money View fintech company and customers who need a loan using the app can get a loan.
What is the minimum salary for Moneyview?
For the salary applicant ₹13,500 per month and for self-employed is ₹15,000 per month.
Is Money View a Chinese app?
No, the Money View app is an Indian app that was introduced in 2014 by Puneet Agarwal and Sanjay Aggarwal, and their headquarters is in Bangalore, India
Is It Safe To Use Money View Apps?
Yes, the money view security system is very efficient to handle and all data are securely protected.
Is Money View Loan Real or Fake?
Real, Money view is regulated under the RBI.
Money View loan is safe or not?
Money view loan is safe and secure and it's approved by RBI.
Money view loan app review India?
Money View is a Fintech company that provides financial services especially loans to needy individuals peoples and it has been approved by RBI.
So friends I have not only provided Money View Loan App Review but also covered all the topics related to our main topic.
I have tried to help you in every aspect related to Money View and Its features, and benefits also given my opinion.
Keep in touch with our website, so that you can get updated money view and other loan app information regular basis.
And please comment below which we have not covered and need to add to this article so that we can add and update that can help more people to know about money view actually.