Do you want to know How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI App? Don't worry, in this article, I will tell you a step-by-step process on How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI App in detail.
As you may know, SBI Bank Yono SBI has introduced that any sbi bank customer can easily use the banking facility sitting at home without going to the branch. Before this article, we had written other articles like How to Reset Forgot MPIN in YONO SBI Online and How to Unlock Yono SBI User ID.
By the end of this blog post, you will understand in detail how you can add a new beneficiary in the YONO SBI App.
What is Beneficiary in YONO SBI?
A Beneficiary means that it can be an individual and is called a bank account holder (recipient) to whom you will transfer the balance from your account using their Account Number, IFSC Code.
Requirements for Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO App
To need the following requirement for Add Beneficiary in Yono SBI.
- Yono SBI App.
- SBI Registered Mobile Number.
- Beneficiary's bank details like Name, Account Number & IFSC code, etc.
if you have the above requirements then you can easily add beneficiary Yono SBI.
How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI App?
To Add a Beneficiary in the YONO SBI App, follow the below steps:
- Open the Yono SBI App.
- Login Yono SBI using MPIN/ Username and Password.
- Then, Click on the “Yono Pay” option.
- Now, Tap on the “Bank Account” option and click on the “Add a New Beneficiary” option.
- After that, you need to enter your “Profile Password” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, You need to select Beneficiary Bank between SBI or Other Bank.
- After Selecting the beneficiary bank, you need to enter the beneficiary Name, account number, IFSC code, the maximum limit, and nickname then click the “Next” button.
- Then you need to select the bank account form to which you want to transfer funds and enter the amount you want to transfer, add a remark then click on the “Pay” button.
- Then, Accept Tnc* and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, you need to enter OTP which is sent to your registered mobile number, and click on the “Submit” button.
Once you click the submit button your amount will be transferred and a new beneficiary will be added to your Yono SBI account.
- Yono SBI Password Forgot
- How to Reset Forgot MPIN in YONO SBI Online
- How to Fix YONO SBI Login Problem
- How to Unlock Yono SBI User ID
- How to Fix Yono SBI OTP Not Coming on Your Mobile
How much time is required to add a beneficiary in SBI Yono?
Within 4 hours
How can I activate the beneficiary in SBI immediately?
To activate a beneficiary immediately with full limit, you must choose either the branch activation or IRATA option the you need to visit the branch.
How can I check my Benefiariy status in yono sbi?
To check the status of a beneficiary you have added to SBI Yono, log in to your Internet Banking account and tap on the Profile tab. Then, open the Manage Beneficiary option. Here, you can see whether your beneficiary status is approved or pending.
Now you must have understood the process that I told you about “How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI App”, if you have still any queries then don't hesitate to ask me by commenting in the comment box below.