Do you want to know how to foreclose SBI credit card EMI online? then You have come to the right website. In this article, I explained in detail how you can foreclose SBI credit card EMI online.
And you will also know how much extra charge you will have to pay for closing the EMI and How many more days will it take for the EMI to close.
So let's know in detail.
If you take a loan then you have to sign the terms and conditions and they mentioned that whenever you close your loan or EMI you will have to pay some extra charge they have also mentioned the rate as to what percentage charge you have to pay and there is also a period given to you that only after paying this period EMI you will be eligible to close the EMI.
In sbi credit card terms and conditions, if you have to close your SBI credit card EMI then you will have to pay the penalty charge of 3% plus tax on your outstanding amount.
So that is why if you want to pre-close sbi credit card EMI, then you have to be ready to pay from your outstanding balance along with interest.
So let us know how you can close SBI Credit Card EMI online.
How to Foreclose SBI Credit Card EMI Online
If you want to close SBI Credit Card EMI online, then you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the sbicard.com website.
- click on the “Login” button and log in using your registered mobile number and credit card number with the help of OTP authentication.
- Then, tap on the “Dashboard” option and select the “EMI & More” option.
- After that, you need to choose the “Foreclose” option and select the “Product Type” option.
- Now, you need to select the option from a list that you want to foreclose such as Balance Transfer on EMI, Easy Money on EMI, Encash, and Flexipay.
- Then, you will see the loan details including foreclosure charges and the “Total outstanding loan amount”. Once you confirm it click on the “Pay” button.
- Now, you need to make payment of the total amount using your payment method and make payment successfully.
Once you make payment successfully, your foreclose sbi credit card request is raised, and it will take 7 days to 14 days to reflect in your credit history.
Remember, after closing your EMI sbi credit card your NOC ( No Objection Certificate ) will be sent to your email address, so keep it safe for future reference.
- How to Foreclose Paytm Personal Loan Online
- How to Foreclose ICICI Personal Loan
- How to Foreclose KreditBee Loan Online
- How to Foreclose Money View Loan
- How to Foreclose HDFC Personal Loan
- How to Foreclose ICICI Credit Card EMI
Can we close EMI on SBI credit card early?
Yes, you can pre-close EMI on your SBI credit card early.
How to foreclose sbi credit card emi online?
Go to the sbicard.com website and log in using your sbi card details then tap on the “dashboard” section and select the EMI & More option then choose the Foreclose option and make payment of the outstanding amount plus charges to foreclose sbi credit card emi online.
sbi credit card emi pre-closure charges?
3% on the outstanding amount.
sbi credit card loan foreclosure process?
you can foreclose sbi credit card loan online via the sbicard.com website.
sbi credit card emi processing fee?
starts from 2% but it depends on lending products.
sbi card encash foreclosure charges?
3% on the outstanding balance.
So friends, I hope you completely understand to above steps for foreclosing sbi credit card emi online.
I have not only provided the process of how you can foreclose a sbi credit card emi online but also covered all the topics related to our main topic.
I have tried to help you in every aspect related to the SBIcard emi close.
Keep in touch with our website, so that you can get updated instant personal loan and other loan app information regular basis.
And please comment below which we have not covered and need to add to this article so that we can add and update that can help more people to know more about SBI credit card and their service.