Do you want to know how to foreclose IDFC Personal Loan online? don't worry you are in the right place, in this article I explained the steps that you can follow to foreclose your idfc personal loan online.
Before knowing the process of closing an IDFC personal loan, you also need to know that there are some terms and conditions that you have to fulfill and after that, you can close idfc personal loan online.
The decision to close a personal loan can be the right decision depending on your financial condition.
IDFC First Bank allows you to close a personal loan only when you have been paying the EMI for more than 1 year with that you will have to pay an interest rate of 3%-5% percent as a pre-close charge.
So, let us move on and see how you can foreclosure IDFC First Bank Personal Loan online.
How to Foreclose IDFC Personal Loan Online
To close the IDFC First Bank Personal Loan online, you can close it by following the steps given below.
- Log in to your IDFC First Bank account using Internet Banking.
- Then, select the “Loan” tab and choose the “Personal Loan” option.
- Now, click on the “Foreclosure” option, select the relevant reason, and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you need to pay the “outstanding balance” plus the “foreclosed amount” by clicking the “Pay and Close Loan” button.
- Then, you will see a message like “Your foreclose loan request submitted successfully”.
Once you have submitted your request, the foreclosure request will proceed within 24 hours. don't worry you will get a notification once your request has been approved and close your personal loan.
Alternatively, you can also foreclose your IDFC First Bank personal loan by calling the customer care of IDFC First Bank by dialing customer care number 180010888.
- How to Foreclose SBI Credit Card EMI Online
- How to Foreclose Paytm Personal Loan Online
- How to Foreclose ICICI Personal Loan
- How to Foreclose KreditBee Loan Online
- How to Foreclose Money View Loan
- How to Foreclose HDFC Personal Loan
- How to Foreclose ICICI Credit Card EMI
Can I close my personal loan in IDFC Bank?
Yes, you can close idfc bank personal loan.
What is foreclosure charges for personal loan in IDFC?
3% – 5% on Outstanding Balance plus taxes.
IDFC loan foreclosure online payment?
Yes, you can make payment online for a pre-close IDFC loan.
IDFC personal loan foreclosure letter?
Yes, you can get the foreclose letter form online from the idfcfirstbank.com website.
IDFC personal loan foreclosure charges?
3% – 5% foreclosure charges applicable on outstanding principal amount.
So friends I have not only provided the process of how you can foreclose an IDFC personal loan Online but also covered all the topics related to our main topic.
I have tried to help you in every aspect related to the IDFC personal close.
Keep in touch with our website, so that you can get updated instant personal loan and other loan app information regular basis.
And please comment below which we have not covered and need to add to this article so that we can add and update that can help more people to know more about IDFC First Bank personal loan and their services.