SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online: Do you want to know SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online? don't worry in this article you will learn details about SBI Account Why Locked? and What Methods are available to unlock it.
As you know, nowadays Digital Payment is the main payment gateway for kind of purchase payments or fund transfers to anyone. If once bank account is locked for 1 minute or days then we lose a very important deal in our day-by-day life.
SBI Bank is a government-sector financial institution that holds a large number of account holders, so it assumes that if any glitch comes in the server then a lot of account holders can't do any transactions.
Let's come to your problem SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online or SBI account locked How to unlock online or what to do if SBI account is locked?
Cool, here is all the information you will get.
Why is my SBI account locked?
This problem arises because you try to log in with the wrong credentials such as your Username and Password three times then your account is locked for a whole day and you are able to log in with real credentials in next day.
Why my SBI account is locked?
SBI account locked due to wrong password and username 3 times. This is a Security reason from SBI bank because of cyber fraud to protect your account from fraudsters.
Don't worry there is a solution provided by SBI Bank so you can unlock your SBI Locked Account within the same days or just 3 minutes to continue the transaction with your SBI Account.
SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online
If your SBI Account is locked don't worry you can unlock it online using your account details and verify your profile.
To unlock your SBI account there are two ways:
- SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online through Net Banking.
- SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online through Yono SBI App.
SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online through Net Banking
To unlock your SBI Account using net banking, follow the below steps:
- Go to the onlinesbi.sbi website and click on the Personal Banking “Login” button.
- Then, click the “Continue to Login” button.
- Now, click on the “Forgot Username and Password” option.
- Then, you need to choose “Forgot My Login Password” from the dropdown option and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you need to enter your account details such as Username, Account Number, Mobile Number, Country, Date of Birth, Fill Captcha code, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, you need to select the ATM Details method from three methods such as ATM Details, Profile Password, and Visit Branches which you want to verify your profile details.
- After that, You need to confirm your ATM details by entering your ATM Card Holder Name and card expiration date, filling in the Captcha Code, and Clicking on the Proceed option.
- Now, you need to wait a few seconds to redirect the password reset page in between you don't tap the back button or close the window/screen.
- After that, you can see to option where you set a new SBI account login password, re-enter a password to confirm, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once you click the Submit button, you will see a message like “Your Login password has been reset successfully”. After that, you can log in to your SBI Account without locked errors then you can make banking activities.
The above steps follow to unlock your SBI locked Account at a minimal time. If you don't want to reset your SBI login password through net banking and want to your smartphone easily on the Yono SBI Application.
Don't worry that methods or steps are also explained in this article you have to just keep reading this article to the end of your learn reset yono sbi password steps.
SBI Account Locked How to Unlock Online through the Yono SBI App
To unlock your SBI Account using the Yono BSi App, follow the below steps:
- Open the Yono SBI App and Select Login Using Username and Password.
- Then, click on the Forgot Username/Password option.
- Now, you need to enter your username and profile password or ATM Card Number and ATM PIN Number and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you need to set a New Login Password, re-enter a password to confirm it, and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will get OTP to your registered mobile number, enter OTP, and Click on the Submit button.
- Once you click the submit button, you get a message “Access Unlocked” Then you can log in to your SBI account using a new login password.
The Above two method is the only way to reset your SBI login password to unlock your SBI Account. In the future any extra method is available then you definitely add it to this article so don't forget to visit this page in the future if you face this kind of problem.
- How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI App
- Yono SBI User ID Locked How to Unlock?
- Yono SBI Password Forgot: onlinesbi.sbi Password Change Yono SBI
- How to Reset Forgot MPIN in YONO SBI Online
I hope you learn about unlocking your SBI account using online banking as well as the Yono SBI application.
One request for you, if this article is helpful to you then don't forget to share this blog post with your family and friends who are facing SBI account lock problems.
for you: if you have still any queries regarding this online banking then don't hesitate to ask me by commenting in the below comment box. Thank You for visiting technicaldhanu.com